How to fix 404 errors in Magento 2 advanced reporting?
In some cases, Magento 2 Advanced Reporting does not work, and it gives a 404 error, here’s how to fix this issue in Magento 2:
Steps to fix 404 errors in Magento 2 advanced reporting:
- Step 1. Firstly, you need to ensure that all the functional requirements are met perfectly. The web server is public, an SSL certificate is installed, Magento is installed, and cron generation is enabled.
- Step 2. Login to your admin panel and go to the System > Extensions > Integration.
- Step 3. Check whether the Magento Analytics user is active or not. Make sure it is active.
- Step 4. Click on the reauthorize button to allow API access to the resources.
- Step 5. Ensure that all Integration Tokens are completed in the list of Extensions. On the next screen, click Done.
- Step 6. When the reauthorization is completed, you will see a notification message that your Magento Analytics user has been reauthorized successfully. The results will be shown once you made the next update for the reports you scheduled.
In addition to this, make sure that advanced reporting is only available for stores with a single base currency. You will not be able to view order reports if you've changed your base currency.
For more information on this topic, please refer to the official documentation. Hope, this article might be helpful to you in fixing 404 errors in Magento 2 advanced reporting.
If you have any questions or face any kind of issue while fixing 404 errors in Magento 2 advanced reporting, please contact us.