How to Connect Mailchimp for Magento?
No matter if you're looking to build subscriber segments, track purchases, send triggered emails, or offer recommendations to your potential customers. One of the best ways to do all these things is to download and install Mailchimp and connect Mailchimp for Magento 2.
Mailchimp offers various features to store owners, allowing them to connect their stores with Mailchimp and link products directly to newsletters for better conversions.
Well, if you own a Magento 2 store and want to connect it with Mailchimp, but don’t know how to do that? No worries. This guide is just for you. Here, you will learn how to connect Mailchimp for your Magento 2 store.
Do you want to keep track of important customers and store activities on your website? Use Magento 2 Admin Email Notification for your store to send instant emails to your customers regarding any activities.
Let's assume that you've downloaded and installed Mailchimp, now it’s time to integrate Mailchimp with Magento 2. Follow the steps below to set up Mailchimp with your magento 2 store.
- Go to Mailchimp > Configuration in your Magento Admin panel.
- Click the Default Config menu to the right of the Store View and connect Magento 2 store you wish to choose.
- There will be a pop-up message regarding the connection, click okay to agree.
- Find the API key you've added for your Mailchimp store under the API Keys (store view) menu.
- Be sure to save the changes when done with the above steps.
Now that Mailchimp is integrated with your Magento 2, you’re free to do what we have outlined above. In case you have any kind of questions or face any kind of problems while connecting Mailchimp with Magento 2, please do contact us.