SMTP for Magento 2
Magento 2 SMTP is a module by which you can improve the mail delivery and increase the chances of your emails to be actually delivered using the standard mail protocol. With the proper SMTP configuration settings, you will be able to send emails from reputed hosting services and get chances to reduce the possibility to get the emails into spam.
SMTP for Magento2 is a module by which you can easily set up an SMTP server on your web store to ensure that all your emails are delivered to the selected host from your web store using the standard mail protocol. We know well that to improve the chance of successful email delivery, you need to use safe and secure SMTP servers.
To overcome this kind of problem, Magespark has developed Magento 2 SMTP Extension which will help you in tracking and sending emails through your web store successfully. This module handles all the emails like welcome, emails, newsletter, order confirmations, invoices, and many more which are sent out from your store.
The admin can easily set up the SMTP configuration settings after the successful installation of the extension and perform the actions like select the host provider, enter username and password for the host. Once all set, the admin can perform and send a test email to check if the details are correct. You can select any one of the host providers for sending the emails.
The hosting provider you select will be used for sending the email from your web store. Once you are done with all configuration settings, you will be able to send a test email to verify if the configuration is working properly. If the configuration settings are set correctly, your test email will be sent successfully or else if there is any error while sending an email, an admin will see an error message instantly.
Furthermore, it comes to debug mode which ensures that everything is working correctly. It keep tracking to check if the email is sent or not to the customers. If your email fails to send, it will notice and show an error message that you are having. It is very convenient as it reduces the workload and help to control all the emails in the storage so that admin can check them properly.
Features you get when choosing Magespark for Magento 2 SMTP
- Easy to send emails through any external SMTP server from your Magento web store.
- Admin can easily configure Magento 2 SMTP settings from Magento 2 admin panel.
- Ensure smooth email delivery to the customers.
- Admin can easily set the custom SMTP server settings like Hostname, Port, Username, Password, etc.
- Admin can instantly see a success message for test emails.
- Admin can see an error message for testing email if the mail is not sent to the receiver.
- Easy to install and customize.
- You can easily disable or enable the module from the admin panel.
- Compatible with any third-party SMTP server.
- Email Log with all Maximum Control.
- Supports all secure SMTP servers like SSL/TLS, username/password, Plain-text, and CRAM-MD5 authentication.
- All control over Magento 2 SMTP settings from admin.
- Multi-store supported, and easy to configure different email accounts per store.
- Ability to verify your email credentials whether they are correct or not before saving them.
- Admin can run the test before sending out the mail.
- Multi-language supported.
- 100% open source.
SMTP Emails Log for Magento 2
- Here, an admin can check the email log report to see if the email is delivered successfully or not.
- Admin can view sent emails in Emails Log.
- Admin can also resend email through Emails Log.
- Admin can delete Emails Log.
- Ability to check order, invoice, contact, shipment, and sales through the email log.
Test Email Before you go live
- Admin can send a test email to check if the credentials are correct.
- Easy to select email template for sending test email.
- Once you submit the test now button, you can see the result message in the popup.
- Developer Mode is basically used for developers during configuration.
Looking to integrate Magento 2 SMTP module on your web store, Magespark is the right platform that will help you to easily send emails using a secure mail transfer protocol or SMTP. Feel free to contact us!