50+ Magento Statistics and Facts You Never Knew Before 2022
Magento was first released on March 31, 2008, 14 years ago from 2022. Magento is a PHP-based platform. Adobe Commerce has now formally merged Magento Commerce with Adobe Commerce, although Magento's Open Source Branding and Support remain the same.
For over 7 years Magento has been the market leader a row due to its Stunning and Responsive designs, Third-party integration capabilities, and it’s cutting-edge technology. And that’s not a random say, this data is according to recent Magento Statistics.
Without Magento, the list of top eCommerce systems would be incomplete. Over time, this eCommerce platform has grown to be one of the most popular and easy eCommerce systems in the world. These Magento statistics and facts will help online retailers in gaining a better understanding of the platform's reach and popularity. In addition, we've produced a collection of Magento statistics and facts that will make your jaw drop with wonderment.
Magento, the most dominating player in the eCommerce market for years. It is prospering with its features and functionality and first choice of most of all who want to make a huge presence in the eCommerce market.
With enough information about What is Magento, There you go to find some astounding Statistics and Facts about What Magento has achieved little over a decade since it was established.
Get a free consultation from Adobe Certified
Magento Developers on do's and don't
18 Incredible Magento Usage Statistics and Facts:
- Magento powers almost 0.6% of all known websites.
- Magento powers 2.3% of the eCommerce stores worldwide.
- Magento handles more than $100 billion in gross merchandise every year.
- 10.39% of the Magento stores are based in the Lifestyle industry.
- There are over 200,000 Magento developers around the world.
- E-commerce businesses attribute 10–80% of their revenue uplift to Magento.
- Adobe Commerce acquired Magento for $1.6 billion in 2018.
- Magento platform code has been downloaded more than 2.5 million times.
- Magento was one of the ten most popular eCommerce platforms in 2021.
- The number of Magento sites doubled between 2017 and 2018.
- Magento’s global eCommerce sales in 2020 amount to $224 billion.
- Magento CE has 24.8% of the e-commerce market share while Shopify has 9%.
- Businesses that use Magento grow three times quicker than other businesses.
- There are more than 3500 Magento extensions available on the Marketplace.
- Magento handles $155 billion of transactions every year.
- The majority of the Magento stores are in the United States.
- Over 270,000 merchants prefer Magento for their business.
- Magento currently powers 1.2% of sites on the Internet.
These are just some of all Magento Statistics and Facts, and there are tons more. So, if you’re interested in knowing more about Magento statistics and facts, keep scrolling through this infographic and get them all in your brain quickly.
In today's market, there are a plethora of eCommerce platforms to choose from. However, if you're thinking about starting an online store or are a potential Magento customer, Magento is one of the best eCommerce platforms for eCommerce owners or customers.
As this open-source eCommerce platform has a large community that helps to make the platform faster, safer, and more stable. It's best for small and large businesses, and it's only going to get bigger. These Magento statistics show that in the year 2022, businesses can perform even better in terms of transaction value growth and customer reach.
These Magento usage statistics can help business owners get a better picture of the Magento platform and make better decisions when using Magento for their online business.