Magento 2 Delete Orders
Magento 2 Delete order provides functionality with the ability to delete all unwanted orders and files from your web store in just a few clicks.
- Easy to delete multiple orders at a time.
- Easy to remove orders from the user account.
- Easy to delete all related documents of the orders.
- Functionality to delete multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos quickly.
- Ability to hide the unwanted orders in the archive.
- Easy to restore the archived orders back when needed.
- Ability to delete order with the selection of a particular date and time.
Magento 2 Delete order is most widely used to increase the productivity and speed up order processing with the ability to delete multiple orders and related useless data in no time effectively.
At present, The Default Magento doesn't allow you to delete unwanted orders from your web store when you required to delete. You can only mark them as canceled but can't delete them permanently which causes inconvenience in managing the back-end from your web store.
Our Magento 2 Delete Orders Extension provides you the best solution to delete all these unnecessary, closed or useless, and test orders seamlessly. When you delete orders, all the related data or information like invoices, shipments, and credit memos are also deleted immediately along with the orders.
Magento 2 delete order enables you to archive some orders individually with the ability to restore them back after a certain period of time when required. You can automatically move unwanted orders and related data in the archive where they are stored until needed. Our Magento 2 delete orders help you to keep your Magento 2 store up-to-date and well organized.
Benefits you get when choosing Magespark Magento 2 Delete Orders Extension
- Completely delete unwanted orders and related data.
- Single or Mass action to delete all orders from your web store with a single click in a few minutes.
- Delete orders based on customer groups and order status.
- Easy to delete orders of a specific date range.
- Automatically delete the invoice, shipments, and other linked data along with orders.
- Option to enable or disable order deletion from the order view page.
- Functionality to manually delete a single order from the order view page.