The Features you need to know about the new Magento 2.3.3 release notes:
Recently Magento announced its new version Magento 2.3.3 on October 8, 2019. It comes along with the various significant platform upgrades like security enhancement, web performance, bug fixes and improved GraphQL functionality. Here, we would let you know the details about the new features of Magento 2.3.3 and what is new or different in Magento 2.3.3?
Readout all the new features which are included in new Magento 2.3.3
- Easy to make core payment methods comply with PSD2.
- Improved performance and high-security enhancement of your web store.
- PHP 7.3.x and PHP 7.2.x support.
- 75 important security fixes.
- Magento 2.3.3 supports Varnish 6.2.0.
- Core platform component upgrades boost performance, enhanced security and supports PCI compliance.
- Boost the store performance with non-critical CSS. elements moved to the bottom of the page.
- Page Builder enhancements.
- Cross-site scripting protection against future exploits.
- Bug fixes in inventory management.
- The WYSIWYG editor has been upgraded to TinyMCE v. 4.9.5
- Magento 2.3.3 comes along with the Adobe Analytics integration which allows to track user actions and events from the admin panel.
- Inventory Management enhancements.
- Enhanced GraphQL functionality and improved coverage for PayPal payment integrations, store credit features, and gift cards.
- PWA Studio 4.0.0 with new hooks in Peregrine.
- Google Shopping ads Channel available as a bundled extension.
- Improved Magento Shipping.
- Easy to perform multiple fixed issues.
- Introducing a new vendor developed extension – Yotpo with enhancements in Amazon Pay, dotdigital, Klarna, and Vertex.
Introducing the new Payment Methods with Magento 2.3.3
- The core Magento payment options have been updated with some PSD-related changes which are mentioned as below:
- The Braintree payment method is now compliant with PSD2.
- Authorize.net is now able to make 3D Secure verification through third-party services.
- Authorize.net accept.js integration and it will support 3Ds 2.0 through CardinalCommerce.
- eWay and Cybersource payment modules temporarily unavailable in this release for updates PSD2 requirements.
- 75 important security fixes.
- Included approximately a hundred reported fixes.
- Critical enhancements in platform security with XSS protection (cross-site scripting) being boosted.
- Protection against RCE (remote code execution) vulnerabilities.
- Magento 2.3.3 allows you to upgrade with the core platform
- PHP 7.3.x and PHP 7.2.x supported.
- Magento 2.3.3 supports Varnish 6.2.0
- Ability to upgrade Zend Framework 2 components to the Active/LTS versions.
- Supported PCI compliance.
- Enhanced loading time efficiency.
- It provides a better overall shopping experience.
- Boost the store performance speed by placing unnecessary CSS elements at the bottom of the page.
- High Performed website helps the Google Page Speed Insight score of Magento sites.
The infrastructure dimensions are always focused because of its impact on customer satisfaction and retention. These improvements are added to the core platform and some extensions like Catalog, Checkout, Sales, Customer, UrlRewrite, etc. The WYSIWYG editor has been upgraded to TinyMCE v. 4.9.5.
- Payment process through PayPal Express, Payflow Pro, Link Express Checkout as well as other methods like Authorize.net, Braintree, and many more.
- Ability to apply or remove gift cards for guest users.
- Ability to check gift card balance in the shopping carts for the users.
- Ability to add the configurable product to the cart.
Integration of Google Shopping ads Channel
Google Shopping ads Channel extension is considered a part of core code and is included as a bundled extension which helps to improve the better customer experience by easily managing the advertising campaign on your web store effectively.
Enhanced UI and UX
Magento 2.3.3 has brought some minor changes to the UI of the backend for better admin experience. The jQuery/UI library is refactored into the separate widgets which makes the core module to load the selected widgets only.
Product catalog performance
The product catalog performance is now improved as it has added more changes to enhance the ability to display the products in the catalog queue. Besides that, there have been some minor improvements in the designs and functions of certain tab like Category, Order, Admin, the Credit Memo page, and Catalog. Stock information is now also better synchronized between the front-end and the back-end in Magento 2.3.3.
Enhancements in Shipping
- Improved checkout process, batch-order processing, carrier integration, and the preview of shipping methods.
- Options for Bundled products and pre-packaged are now supported.
- Enhanced Vendor-developed extension
- Amazon Pay is now compliant with the directive PSD2 for both the UK and Germany.
- Improved the communications for cart abandonment.
- Product catalog sync for bundled.
- Enhanced the custom products.
- Easy to turn off the sending of customer data from the store admin.
- B2B transactions are now supported with new options in selective markets.
- Integrated the Yotpo user-generated content management platform with Magento admin.
Looking to upgrade to the latest version of Magento 2.3.3? Hire US!
Download the latest version of Magento 2.3.3 to get started with new features to offer high performance and better shopping experience to your valuable customers.