How to Create Coupon Codes in Magento 2?
Coupons can drive old or new customers to your business by encouraging them to try more profitable brands or services. In addition to Physical ones, you can also introduce Digital Coupons for your eCommerce store. It is a simpler way to attract more clients, increase revenue, acquire new clients, or win back past clients.
For using a coupon code, the customer will need to add the coupon code to the cart during checkout, and the amount will be deducted from the total amount immediately.
Magento 2 provides its users with a facility to create discount codes from the Admin Panel. In this blog post, we have provided complete steps to create a coupon code in Magento 2. Please read till the end!
Here, Learn How to Reset Customer Password in Magento 2 in an easiest way.
Let’s start understanding the Short Process of Creating Coupon Codes in Magento 2.
Open Admin Panel
Click on “Marketing” on the left bar.
Go with “Cart Price Rules” under the title “Promotions”.
Click on the button “Add New Rule”.
Expand the Tab “Rule Information”.
Enter the necessary information, such as:
- Rule Name: Type the name of the rule you want to use as a guide.
- Description: The rule description goes here.
- Active: Use the radio button to choose Yes or No.
- Websites: Decide which website you want to apply the rule to.
- Customer Groups: Pick the desired customer groups.
- Coupon/Coupon Code: Choose a Specific Coupon from the drop-down menu, then type in the desired Coupon Code. Additionally, you can use the auto-generation feature.
- Uses per Coupon: Set the maximum number of times a coupon may be used.
- Uses per Customer: Set the maximum number of times that a single customer may use the coupon.
- From/To: The Promotion's Start and End dates will be in effect.
- Priority: Establish the priority rule. The higher the priority, the lower the number.
Expand the 2nd tab “Conditions”. It enables you to set different conditions and sub-conditions for the Rule.
Expand the 3rd tab “Actions” and enter the following information:
- Apply: From the drop-down menu, choose your preferred discounting strategy.
- Discount amount: Enter the discount percentage you want to offer as part of the promotion.
- Minimum Qty Discount is Applied To: Enter Product Amount that will be eligible for the discount.
- Discount Qty Step (Buy X): If you choose to buy X and get Y for free, Here you can enter the quantity of products that your customers need to buy in order to get Y for free. You can also enter a percentage of the product price.
- Apply To Shipping Amount: If you want to include the shipping fee in the scope of the discount policy.
- Discard subsequent rules: Select Yes, If you do not want a customer to use any additional rules after this one.
- Free Shipping: When the rule is in effect, choose the appropriate option from the drop-down menu to add or remove the shipping cost from the items in your cart.
Expand the last tab "Labels". With it, you can define labels for your promotion.
When finished, click the Save button.
You can easily improve your sales by running marketing campaigns, Offering Discounts, or by offering coupons, and others. There are a variety of ways to encourage customers to visit your store again and again.
The Guide above was for Creating Coupon Codes in Magento 2, If you’ll follow each and every step(link) properly then your conversion rates are bound to increase in upcoming days.
And if you’re still left with any questions about creating a Coupon Code in Magento 2, Please let us know by writing in the comment section below. We’re pleased to solve your query.